The organizational meeting for the Nook Advisory Group will be on Monday, October 29 at 6:30 p.m. in The Nook.
If you haven’t filled out the application and given it to Miss Kirsten, this is the time to do it!
The N.A.G. is a small group of teens in grades 7-12 who assist in the library’s YA department. We help at Nook programs, create displays and book lists for YA readers, suggest titles for addition to the YA collection, and plan/run events for the Youth Services Department.
- Community service hours for group meetings and events attended
- Extra events just for N.A.G. members
- A voice in what the Nook – and the library – can do for you
- Membership to an exclusive service group!
- Group meetings – attendance is required for all meetings. You may miss up to 2 meetings per semester unexcused.
- Event attendance. There are several major events that happen at the library. You are responsible for helping with at least one event per N.A.G. year.
- Completion of the N.A.G. application. You must complete the application, with parental signature, to be considered for N.A.G. membership.
Applications are available at the Children’s Circulation Desk, or print the form HERE
Applications are due October 29! See you there!